Dear CF Roundtable Subscriber,
Please consider donating to CF Roundtable tomorrow on Giving Tuesday, November 27th, a national day of giving.
For double the impact, The McComb Foundation will match your donation!!
Your generous past contributions have been essential in helping those with cystic fibrosis find support, medical information and resources through CF Roundtable.
As one reader shared, “I believe my mental and physical health is in a better place than it would be without CF Roundtable. From the importance of exercise, to tips on traveling, to summaries of medical journal articles (some of which not even my doctor was aware of!) – all have had a positive influence on my life. But perhaps the most impactful aspect has been lessening feelings of isolation of living with such a cruel, isolating disease. Thank you!”
Because of you:
- All of our readers receive the CF Roundtable newsletter at no cost.
- Our publication & website have the latest research, legal and critical knowledge that has helped to maximize medical care.
- CF Roundtable gives scholarships to students with CF who are striving for higher education.
- Our Speakers Bureau presenters (who are all adults with CF) speak at your CF events and spread education and support about CF.
- We can continue all of this and more!
CF Roundtable is run by a board of adults with CF from our editors to our directors. Our time is 100% voluntary. Together, we create the CF Roundtable publication, website, and numerous programs. We do this for you and our vital CF community.