Please share with young adults who would be interested and qualified!
The United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association (USACFA) is excited to offer the Lauren Melissa Kelly Scholarship award for the Fall semester 2017. The scholarship will range from $1500 to $2500 and be awarded to adults with cystic fibrosis who are pursuing career certifications, associates, and bachelor’s degrees.
- The individual must be a United States Citizen and over the age of 18 years old.
- The individual must have a positive diagnosis of cystic fibrosis.
- The individual must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, or certificate.
- The individual should not be an immediate family member of someone on the USACFA board.
Requirements to include in the application:
- The USACFA Scholarship application form (includes the 3 essays)
- A copy of an official transcript from high school (and current college if you have completed coursework)
- A copy of proof of enrollment for the Fall 2017 or Spring 2017 semester
- A resume
- A letter from the doctor/clinic on letterhead confirming cystic fibrosis diagnosis
- A headshot
ALL requirements must be sent in PDF or other appropriate digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 30th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
Application Form and Instructions
- Download our US Adult CF Association Scholarship Application 2017 form to your computer.
- Open and fill out the application form using your computer.
- Once the form is completed, please save the file.
- Make sure all other requirements (from above) are completed in an appropriate digital format and attach them to a single email sent to email@example.com.