The United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association (USACFA) is excited to offer the Lauren Melissa Kelly Scholarship award for the Spring semester 2017. The scholarship will range from $1500 to $2500 and be awarded to adults with cystic fibrosis who are pursuing career certifications, associate’s, and bachelor’s degrees.
- The individual must be a United States Citizen and over the age of 18 years old.
- The individual must have a positive diagnosis with cystic fibrosis.
- The individual must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, or certificate.
- The individual should not be an immediate family member of someone on the USACFA board.
Requirements to include in the application:
- The USACFA Scholarship application form (includes the 3 essays)
- A copy of an official transcript from high school (and current college if you have completed coursework)
- A copy of proof of enrollment for the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 semester
- A resume
- A letter from the doctor/clinic on letterhead confirming cystic fibrosis diagnosis
- A headshot
ALL requirements must be sent in PDF or other appropriate digital format to email@example.com by Wednesday November 30th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
Application Form and Instructions
- Downloadour US Adult CF Association Scholarship Application 2016 form to your computer.
- Open and fill out the application form using your computer.
- Once the form is completed, please save the file.
- Make sure all other requirements (from above) are completed in an appropriate digital format and attach them in a single email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.