Meet Tim Wotton, 44 years old, with CF. Tim is from London, U.K. He was an international junior field hockey player, works full time as a business consultant, and continues to play hockey and visit the gym regularly. http://jerrycahill.com/cf-podcast-145-being-a-father-with-cf
• Tim is a loving husband, father, and has two brothers, one of which is a twin. Tim is loving life with his family and proving everyday that he is OWNING IT!
• Tim discusses CF and starting a family through in vitro fertilization.
• It took Tim and his wife 6 IVF cycles to have their son Felix.
• Tim’s son’s name Felix is Latin for lucky and Greek for happy.
• Tim see’s all of his “tomorrows” in Felix
• Tim has his own blog and book titled ‘How Have I Cheated Death?”
• Tim’s Quote: “Everyone needs to row their own boat, with CF”